Scheduled Maintenance is the Key to Automotive Performance, System Longevity and Fuel Economy
Excellent Auto Care & Tire is committed to customer service - we're open seven days a week and have the most competitive prices in the Temecula / Murrieta Valley and surrounding communities. Our number-one priority is making sure our customers are satisfied with the services performed on their vehicles. Every customer who walks through our doors receives a complete list of the services we offer and a written estimate for work requested.
To help maintain a vehicle's overall performance and longevity as well as for customer safety, EAC's comprehensive diagnosis and inspection is designed to spot potential hazards before they turn into critical issues. We convey our recommendations - but it's always the customer's choice - that's the bottom line.
|Oil Change and Underhood Inspection
Fluid maintenance is the most important service for your vehicle. Experts recommend oil changes, vital system checks, lubrication, and fluid checks every 3,000 to 5,000 miles. We keep track of the work we do on your vehicle plus what the manufacturer recommends for service, and advise you when your next service is due.
EAC eliminates the hassles and long waiting times at the dealer (generally 30 minutes or less at EAC) - we'll make it fast, convenient and economical.
What does the Oil Change and Underhood Inspection include?
- High-quality oil and new oil filter that meet or exceed your vehicle's manufacturer requirements
- Lubrication of various undercarriage fittings where applicable
- All fluid reservoirs checked
- Comprehensive maintenance inspection
Don't forget to check for specials and coupons!
A tune up is an essential part of vehicle maintenance. The proven standard tune up at EAC practically pays for itself with increased gas efficiency and lower long-term maintenance expense.
The staff at Excellent Auto Care and Tire suggests maintaining a regular tune-up schedule according to manufacturer's recommendations.
A precision tune up performed by EAC includes:
- Complete analysis of ignition system, fuel system, emission system and onboard computer system
- New spark plugs
- Routine inspection of performance and safety systems
|Air Conditioning and Heating Systems
Maintaining a vehicle's heating and air conditioning systems are not only important for the driver's comfort, it's an essential part of the safety and efficiency of the vehicle's operation.
Equipped with the latest state of the art equipment, EAC's team of certified and skilled technicians perform an air conditioning performance test on all housing and tubing connections, examine the compressor and belts, check for missing caps, damaged threads and proper labeling, plus inspect all accessible critical components of your system.
An A/C and Heating System inspection includes:
- Complete inspection of critical components
- Inspect and replace filters
- Inspect and replace refrigerant
With EAC's certified Fuel System Performance Service, vehicles will see improved gas mileage, increased performance, and emit lower hazardous emissions.
- Comprehensive fuel system inspection and cleaning
- Leak Diagnosis
|A vehicle's cooling system is critical to the operation of the engine. Overheating engines not only result in stalls and breakdowns, they can cause severe damage to the engine.
A properly functioning cooling system is necessary to prevent the engine's temperature rising to destructive levels.
Today's highly pressurized engines need to be checked every year, or as specified by the manufacturer, to ensure your vehicle is operating at acceptable temperature levels.
EAC's Cooling System check includes:
- Full inspection of coolants, hoses, reservoirs, caps and all components of the cooling system
- Malfunctioning parts and components replaced with customer authorization
- Fluid replacement
- All services including dispositions are performed according to EPA standards
|Brake Inspection and Service
Brakes are one of the most important components on your vehicle. Brake problems can be serious, and waiting can often create larger, more expensive repairs.
For complete information on brake inspections and services offered by Excellent Auto Care & Tire, please use the following link -- BRAKE SERVICE
For proper operation, the angles of your wheels need to be positioned correctly relative to your vehicle’s frame. Utilizing best-in-class Hunter Equipment, EAC analyzes and corrects your alignment, maximizing the life of your tires and keeping your vehicle driving smooth and straight.
|Smog Check & Certification
Excellent Auto Care and Tire is a licensed Star Certified Guaranteed Repair Station, certified by the California Bureau of Automotive Repair.
The Star Certified Program allows for more effective testing and repairs which save vehicle owners time and money and produce cleaner, better, more efficient running vehicles.
For more information on the Star Certified program, please use the following link - STAR CERTIFIED
- Smog check and certification generally takes 30 minutes or less
- Star Certified
- We can test ALL vehicles, including TEST ONLY, Star Certified, and CAP (Consumer Assistance Program) eligible vehicles
- We test diesel vehicles and motor homes (Sundays only)
- Gross polluted certification
|Diagnostic Inspection and Repairs
There are many reasons that the 'Check Engine' light appears. A diagnostic scan can identify specific codes relating to the vehicle's on-board system, helping to detect problems.
For complete information on diagnostic services offered by Excellent Auto Care & Tire, please use the following link -- DIAGNOSTICS
|General Maintenance and Light Repairs
The EAC team can repair most issues and malfunctions that appears as a result of our diagnostic tests. Services include:
- Drivability issues
- Check engine light
- ABS warning light
- Fuel and water pump replacements
- Belts, hoses and filters
- ... and more
|Factory Scheduled and Warranty Maintenance Services
Excellent Auto Care & Tire can perform your vehicle's factory scheduled maintenace. According to the Federal Government (Magnusson-Moss Warranty Act-1975) you don't have to take your vehicle back to the dealership to maintain your factory warranty. We retain complete records of all services performed on every vehicle, just like the dealership, and can provide our customers with documentation as needed. EAC ensures our customers that all work is performed by highly trained, and/or ASE Certified technicians according to industry standards.
- Factory scheduled maintenance
- Warranty maintenance
- Industry standard procedures
- Plastic headlights are manufactured with polycarbonate plastic for its tensile strength but it is a very porous plastic, so the manufacturers apply a protective film to the headlight lens. Intense sunlight, heat and humidity combined with the heat of the halogen bulb delaminates the protective film leaving the lens exposed to the elements and badly in need of headlight restoration. Over time the lens will develop a cloudy, hazy, discolored appearance and this will diminish the headlights ability to project its beam of light at night and during adverse weather conditions.
- Clear-up cloudy, hazy, whitish, yellowish, discolored plastic headlights to a like new appearance no matter the extent of the damage to the headlight lens